Steve's Rum Barrel
|0.75 oz||Fresh lime juice|
|0.75 oz||Fresh orange juice|
|0.75 oz||Fresh grapefruit juice|
|0.75 oz||Pineapple Juice|
|0.5 oz||Passion fruit syrup*|
|0.5 oz||Honey Syrup / Mix**|
|2.0 oz||Dark Jamaican rum|
|2.0 oz||Light Puerto Rican Rum|
|1 dash (6 drops)||Pernod / Absinthe|
|1/2 dash (3 drops)||Almond Extract|
|1 dash||Angostura bitters|
Add all ingredients to an immersion blender with crushed ice, dump into a tiki mug. For Pernod (Absinthe) do 6 drops (roughly 1 dash), for almond extract, do 3 drops (or around that, maybe a dash). – Jeff Berry’s REMIXED
- * According to sources attributed to Jeff “Beachbum” Berry, he uses equal parts 1:1 simple syrup and frozen passionfruit pulp.
- ** Honey syrup is equal parts honey and water.
- 15mL honey weighs 21g. Total for a quadruple batch (8 servings) is 42g honey + 30mL water
- 24 drops ~0.5 mL (absinthe)
- A quadruple batch (8 servings) without rum is pretty much exactly 16 fl oz. Each single serving should contain 2 oz mix and 2 oz rum.