|1/3 cup||natural creamy peanut butter|
|2 tablespoons||soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon||fresh lime juice|
|1 teaspoon||(packed) light brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon||toasted sesame oil|
|3||summer squash, peeled and spiralized|
|2||large carrots, grated|
|½||large seedless cucumber, chopped|
|¼ cup||roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped|
- Make the peanut sauce:
- In a food processor or blender, combine the ginger, garlic, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, Sriracha, sesame oil, and 3 tablespoons room temperature water.
- Pulse until smooth, adding 1 more tablespoon of water if needed to give the sauce a pourable, silky consistency. *Do not add more than 4 tablespoons of water or the sauce will be too thin.
- In a large bowl, combine the summer squash, carrots, cucumber, and scallions.
- Pour the peanut sauce on top and toss well to coat all of the squash noodles and veggies.
- Divide the salad among 4 bowls and sprinkle the top of each with 1 tablespoon of chopped peanuts.